Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ahhh...

Just got back from Express Posting a hard copy of Love Minus Zero to Oberon Press. That feels good. It occured to me while I was printing it that I will probably never have to print it again. That also feels good, because I've printed that sucker and shipped it off quite a few times. I like the idea of not having to do it again.

Next steps: once they receive the hard copy, they tell me we will talk contract and money. I like the sound of that. I'd also like to know what the official pub date will be (imagine that will be in the contract). Once I know that, I can get a launch set up, probably at Memorial Park library, and I can get in touch with a bookseller for the event, probably Owl's Nest books, an indie who've been selling books here in Calgary for the last thirty years.

Hopefully all these details will be worked out soon. Stay tuned.

No comments: