Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rona Altrows Writing Program March 9th & 13th; Residency begins to wind down

Gearing up for Canadian Authors Association and Calgary Public Library's spring writing program with Calgary author Rona Altrows. Part I, The Self-Reliant Writer, is Tuesday, March 9th, 6 - 7:30 PM (free admission) and Part II, Getting Your Work Out There, is a full-day workshop on Saturday March 13th, 10:30 - 4:30; $40 for CAA members, $70 for nonmembers (lunch included). Both run at Memorial Park Library, lower level 1221 - 2 St. SW. To register, email registrar@canauthorsalberta.ca


In other news, March 31 is my submission deadline for manuscripts if you'd like to have a free writer-in-residence consultation with me. If you do have something, I encourage you to send it now, since slots are filling up and my hours are limited. Don't want to have to turn anyone away!

No comments: