Friday, April 17, 2009

Nothing Sacred launch October 8 / 09

So the launch for Nothing Sacred will take place at 7 PM on Thursday, October 8th at Memorial Park Library, lower level 1221 - 2 St. SW, featuring me reading, refreshments and of course, book sales. Looking forward to it, though it does seem a bit far off at this point. Guess I don't need to start rehearsing quite yet.

In other news, I got an e-mail this morning from a guy in Germany with the same surname as me, from a city near Dresden (which is where my Hahnels are from). Probably some kind of kin. He's a 40 year old ex-punk who wants my book. We're going to do a trade: my book for one about the "punkrockszene" in his area. Sounds very cool!

Looking forward to schmoozing at the Alexandra Centre tonight. That's Rona Altrows' Writer in Residence launch, 7:30, at 922 - 9 Ave. SE.

No comments: